Daimler Armoured Car Mk.I | Armorama™

Gecko Models have released images of a build of their upcoming Daimler Armoured Car Mk.I in 1/35th scale

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/daimler-armoured-car-mk-i
1 Like

Yes! One from my wish list and a bit more to boot. Will go a standard fit out without the Littlejohn adapter on the end of the main gun - they were rarely used…Can’t wait for this release.

1 Like

this is great ! i wondered many times when someone would make this kit, and now here it is. i am for sure going to get one…maybe two ! seeing this really makes my day.

1 Like

Finally some progress! This kit has a July 1st 2021 release date! And what beautiful progress it is! I am desperately in love with this vehicle - possibly my favorite thing on 4 wheels of all time. I have wanted one in 1/35 scale ever since I built the 1/48 scale Bandai kit of it in 1975. After a very long search and many dollars, I did acquire the Accurate Armor resin kit of this armored car, and for many years I open the box on occasion, examine the parts, sigh, and put it all back, the fear of f**king it up keeping me from starting it. This kit looks fantastic with it’s interior, and the exterior looks very accurate. Gecko does really excellent kits so far, I have several, so this kit promises to be a grand slam winner. I am super excited for this release and can’t wait to get my hands on one of these kits. Did I say I was excited?

2 Likes

Ditto on the resin kits. I have both the Mk I and Mk II kits from AA but the FUF-factor has kept me from them …

2 Likes