Das Werk 8,8 cm Flak auf 9t VOMAG | Armorama™

Coming soon from Das Werk, an 8,8 cm Flak on a 9t VOMAG

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/das-werk-8-8-cm-flak-auf-9t-vomag
5 Likes

This is yet another kit that might find its way into the “I’ll never get to build” stash. Years ago, I had the resin one but found too much detail was lacking.

1 Like

I’m getting one of these for sure.

I am in awe of the kits now available in plastic. This is another amazing kit. I will also probably get one.

1 Like

Guesses on the cost? I’ll start first: $100 US. :sunglasses:

1 Like

$120 - $140

Here is a photo I grabbed at US Nats of the kit.

5 Likes

I’m going to have to get rid of a few kits to make room for this one. It looks amazing. It’s a shame I have to be in my “golden years” in the golden age of modeling.

1 Like

You could get a Fl 282 Kolibri on that rear deck!

Looks a sweet kit, alright.

1 Like

Same here…I turned 69 in June…with about 150 kits in the stash. Do the math! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh it’s beautiful! I have to have one. That back deck could be a helipad! This is such a cool truck.

1 Like

Ok, I did the math, and you’ll need to complete a kit every three weeks. That’s doable. I’d be inclined to build as many kits as I could in a month, then paint furiously for a month, too easy.

3 Likes

Is that gun travel lock fitted to the barrel there? Not the vehicle itself?

1 Like

It does appear that way doesn’t it. The box art doesn’t suggest any travel lock of any kind. We will have to wait for more to be released to know.

1 Like

Tell you what, as a favour, I’ll buy the kit and let you know. You’re welcome

2 Likes

:joy: doesn’t matter to me (wasn’t going to get one) or Matt (was buying one either way) but the other folks will appreciate your sacrifice for the hobby, so thank you from them.

2 Likes

I’m lucky if I get 3 kits done in a whole year. :joy:

2 Likes