Ducati Panigale 1199 Martini Edition

Hi there!

Following the post from @The_Snowman , I decided to retake from the shelf the one I have from my uncle. He was a very freak man and he used to buy all the aftermarket avaliable for the kit he was building.

So here they are, these are all the stuff I have to build this beauty.

Decals, Tamiya fork and Top Studio detail set

More detailing set, this time from Hobby Desing

I think I’m going to end in an asylum when I finish this model. So many pieces from different brands and all of these should fit together.

Actual status of the bike

More to come soon, as I organize all the stuff.

Regards!!

6 Likes

Looks way more complicated than my Ducati with the Hobby Design set looking like it will take detail to the next level but nice to see some bikes being built. I do like the Martini Racing scheme so it should good on the Panigale.

1 Like

Awesome! This is on the other end of the scale with all the add on bits, super nice!

I will be watching! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Gavin,
Outstanding build to date. I’m totally in awe of all that PE. Sure does look super complicated.

joel

2 Likes

Too many resin parts for me, but I’ll try to deal with it.

Thanks for watching!

Thanks for following, Gavin. Let’s see if I can handle all this stuff. It’s going to be tricky as I have to read 3 instructions sheets at a time.

Thanks for watching!

1 Like

Thanks for your words, Joel. I totally aggre with you: It’s going to be hard!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Joel,

Unfortunately this is not my build, Nacho inherited this one from his uncle. I’m trying very hard to restrain myself with regards to getting all the lovely add ons for my build. :cold_sweat:

Gavin

Gavin,
Sorry for the mistake. I seem to be making more and more of them of late. Guess it’s just old age causing another issue that I’ve got to deal with.

joel

1 Like

Hi ya Joel,

No probs matey, the uncle has given him a good start anyway, so I’ll be watching.

Gavin

1 Like

I’ll be watching too! Love these machines.
Cheers!

1 Like

Well, not many advances on these past days. But I finally could finish some parts. I could make the left footpeg, side stand and the rear damper. I couldn’t find some detailed picture of the Martini’s footpeg, it looks black and silver, so I decided to paint the pieces in titanium silver.

This is the only picture I said before.

And this is how looks mine

And as I said in a previous post, the radiators painted black

That’s all for now. I’ll start with the right footpeg as I can.

Regards!

3 Likes