Ecuadorian Air Force Kfir C2 'Inspirations' by Iao Kit | AeroScale

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://aeroscale.net/news/ecuadorian-air-force-kfir-c2-inspirations-by-iao-kit
2 Likes

A very nice build and paint finish. Looks good in the Ecuadorian colours. Not something you see very often.
Would be interesting to know some more information on the finished model though. Was it the Kinetic or Avant Garde kit? Any aftermarket extras? How did the build go?

Absolutely stunning build and finishing! I do have Kinectic and Avant Garde kits but looking forward much more to build the later one. Usually they are a treat to build.

1 Like

Superb with the plates detailing really standing out! The tripod support is a very neat idea for a plane with its wheels out!

Avant Garde are nice looking. I’ve got their 1/72 Kfir I keep meaning to build. It looks like it would build itself! Lots of extra weapons in the kit too.

I built two Avantgarde models and fit wise they were among the best I ever had. I t was a dream.

1 Like