Essenbehalter

Super cool concept, flawless execution. Well done indeed!

2 Likes

Really, is that the best you can do? :smile:LOL, very creative, looks like it’s back to the drawing board for me. Thanks for the step by step, it adds to the intrigue.

The stew needs a little more salt & :hot_pepper: pepper…wink

On a serious note:
Very creative and superb execution!
Well done!

well I’m going to find a new hobby or take up darts or something like that because there is no way in hell I can compete with your kind of talent sir!

truly astounding workmanship.

1 Like

Amazing idea and superb presentation. Very imaginative! Well done, a true work of art.

I see this as a feature article once Armorama gets a new website.

Mario

1 Like

Very , very cool , start to finish !!

I am going with bird watching. If I don’t see one, no one is around to tell me I missed one. :crazy_face:

What everybody else said ! AND, this is the most original diorama I have EVER seen !
Awesome work and thanks for sharing !

2 Likes

Sherman bogies…a toy plastic mug…balloon holders…mixed vegetables…add top quality modelling skills, bucket loads of improvisational imagination and garnish with genius. A feast for the eyes Luis, what’s for dessert? :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

Wow. Just wow. An absolutely original idea, brilliantly executed and well researched. Outstanding!!

Wow, great concept and amazing execution! Bravo!

WOW!! That is amazing - I love the concept! Truly amazing work

David

Thanks guys, the use of different materials reflects a little the difficulty of getting materials for model making at an affordable price here.

Regarding the can of food, I always try to integrate the base into the diorama, because the set looks cooler.

1 Like

Innovative concept captured with brilliant scratchbuilding! This is one of the coolest dios I have ever seen!
The use of non-model related materials makes me very happy because I have long been an advocate of “low-tech” solutions. Wonderful!
This made my morning
J

I loved this the first time I saw it, and I still love it!