FaustusModels New Products | Armorama™

Faustus Models presents their new 3D printable detailing sets for WW2 armor and more

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/new-products-faustusmodels
1 Like

Hi, these look great but any plans to do a M4 Sherman VVSS early suspension like below in 1/35?

1 Like

Just wondering,other then lost or broken pieces,why do i need road wheels,drive sprockets,idlers,and swing arms.I mean in most kits they look pretty good,swing arms are pretty hidden.If my kit is so badly made,wouldnt I just buy a better kit,these things arent cheap.I understand some items arent avaible,and in some cases 3D is better detailed.
Just askng about some items.

I would be impressed if they did 3D tracks for the Japanese family of “tankettes” of WW2…specifically the Type 92, Type 94, Type 95.

1 Like

The swing arms could come in handy for old kits or kits where those are already molded on. And the items aren’t cheap? A few bugs for the ability to technically clone them infinitely should be pretty reasonable, also from the perspective that the customer doesn’t have to spend hours working on a piece in CAD.
I hope I could answer your questions :slight_smile:

I will definitely do some western Allies stuff in the future! :wink:

2 Likes

Might happen :o

1 Like

I agree that the comment puzzled me - the files price between free, $1.09, $5 USD mostly. They seem cheap to me or very reasonable and time-efficient b/c it will take days for me to create a CAD file like them from scratch. Sure, 3D printers themselves are not that affordable, but ROI will be made fairly quickly if you save money on aftermarket parts.
I actually appreciate Tom making these available and look forward to more stuff!

2 Likes

Yes,not sure what was being sold,many companies sell 3-D printed parts that are pretty pricey.
So are these the parts or the software,not too up on the terms.

The 3D printed tracks some companies sells and I was interested, are with price equal to metal tracks (if not more expensive), so those files are very handy if you want to print them home. And you can print as many as you need :slight_smile: . And not everyone have skills in 3D designing.

Tom, are those tracks come with pins? I didn’t seen any in the preview.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Venko,
thanks for the kind words!
At the moment they do not come with pins :confused: but i´ll definitely add them soon :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for reply!
I have some pins from other files, but glad to hear you will add them.
I’m interested also of Initial Tiger tracks and will be nice some ammo belts for MGs, 50cal, Flak 20mm etc. Will follow for sure.
The possibilities with 3D printing are endless :wink:
Venko

Here is one for a German MG.

If I can get one of my local club members to print for me, I will add it to my Bulgarian AHN to match one of Angel’s photos.

Hey Venko! Tiger I initial tracks with track pins are now available! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like