Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind build 1/35

Hi guys I’m new to this forum so I thought I’d share my latest finished build. A diorama of a Wirbelwind attached to kg Pieper during the battle for Stoumont on the 19th of December 1944.

The kit is a kit bash of the zvezda Panzer IV g, the academy minicraft wirbelwind, the trumpeter and afv club flakveirlings and the dragon panzer IV.

Figures are much like the tank with bits being resculpted and salvaged from my spares draw .

The diorama was done by having a little too much fun with plaster and paint and a greenstuff leaf punch.

Let me know what you guys think !

14 Likes

Hey Christian welcome to Armorama! Some excellent work there. Your groundwork is very well done and the weathering is outstanding.

1 Like

Hello Christian, welcome aboard!
Your Wirbelwind is outstanding! Everything looks spot-on when compared to your reference image. I especially like the figure poses. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

—mike

Excellent work! Wirbelwind & dio look really sweet!

Welcome to the forum!

Christian that looks spectacular.

I moved your post over to the WWII Axis category in the hopes that it’ll get more love.

Look who it is! I know @Wolff-scalemodels from instagram, glad to see you could make it buddy!

2 Likes