For entertainment purposes only

Not to mention messy…

4 Likes

Bwahahaha!!! Rattle can first…

3 Likes

Why I haven’t done anything on the FART or the other one:
IMG_4257 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
I saw a pic in a book of an M41 with a Cadillac Gage turret on it and I thought it was pretty neat looking, and I had a couple of Tamiya M41 kits in the stash, so I thought I’d “improve” on it a bit. I also received, in error, a set of tracks that I think are for an AA7V that just happened to fit the M41 sprockets like they were made for them. I’m thinking that since efforts were made to modernize and update existing M41’s for customers world-wide, why not do a little bit myself…
The stowage bins are from a Dragon M48, fenders are scratch, mufflers are cut-down resin M47 parts and various other bits are out of the parts boxes. I’m ordering the Hobby Boss LAV-150 with the 90 mm gun to get the turret.

7 Likes

Unless I do some figs (thinking of the Verlinden guys in CBR gear) I’m done FAR’Ting.
IMG_4263 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
IMG_4264 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
IMG_4265 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
IMG_4266 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
IMG_4268 by Russel Baer, on Flickr
Looking at the pics as I post them, I realize I still need to add the armored doors over the main sight, but I need to wait until the PVA glue I use for lenses completely dries.

10 Likes

Very cool build and a fun realistic one as well. Great work mate. Nicely done.

1 Like

Russ - this is just an outstanding build. It shouldn’t be dismissed as just for fun. Your imagineering is very logical and you’ve come up with a bad ass vehicle. Your build is as solid, well done, and detailed as they come. The paint work is beautiful. Your light weathering makes it look like it has just been around the test track. Great model!

3 Likes