FREE paper model of the B-2 SPIRIT bomber?

Greetings, dear modellers. I have a question for you - would you buy a prefabricated paper model in electronic form such as in the photo? If you are interested,
then those who wish can receive a prefabricated paper model in electronic form Free of charge, but only
for a product review in pm. Who is interested in such a proposal, write to the mail - freeyokopone87@gmail.com I will send you a copy of the model for FREE )))
Am from Ukraine, if you like these models and they are sold, then part of the proceeds will go to finance Ukraine and the Ukrainian Military Forces. Glory to Ukraine

1 Like

Hi) Sorry please write me to mail - freeyokopone87@gmail.com . I will send you and take copy of the model for FREE )))

I got the download. Wow!!! This is a top notch paper model, it is amazing!!! Thank you for offering it.

For those interested it is a highly detailed kit. A ton of pieces but all have been engineered to make the great sub structure. The outside skin is beautifully colored rounded body has highlight and shadows. This is not a beginners model, but it is free and would be great for a second model.

Thanks again Alex for offering it to us!!!

Cheers,
Todd

1 Like