Friul shipping time

Hi all i just bought some metal tracks from Friul directly. I know they are in Hungary but does anyone have a general estimate of how long it took to get them from Hungary to the US?

I am interested in knowing this as well.
I have gotten orders from Czech Republic within two weeks.

1 Like

I’ll be following as well. I am wanting to order some Panzer 38t tracks from them

1 Like

I’ll try and keep a thorough update. Last update for shipping i received was this week a day and half after i ordered. It’s been delivered to the post office

@RDT1953 @Mead93 no update from Hungarian postal and the USPS has not received a notification of it being in their possession yet. Im tempted to cancel the order as someone stateside just got the track that i needed.

1 Like

Thanks - keep us up to date if you don’t mind.

1 Like

@RDT1953 i definitely will

Did you consider sprue brothers to order from?

Friul has gone to direct sell only. SB only has a few left.

yeah, pretty slim picking on there.

@Mrclark7 yes i went to them first, originally there was hobby bunker on eBay but they sold out. Looks like I’m waiting it out or maybe ordering from PA if they still have them. A little frustrated with the hungary postal system at the moment.

I built a Tiger and King Tiger set. Man they were a pain. But you start to treasure them more as you build them with time invested. I keep saving both sets for a build with interior as I dont want to waste them on a simple version brand.

1 Like

@Mrclark7 that makes sense i feel like it’ll be a pain but it will be super rewarding when it’s completed.

1 Like

@RDT1953 @Mrclark7 good news, i came home and there was a missed delivery slip for a package from Hungary. Looks like the postal systems don’t talk to each other as one would hope but at least it’ll be here tomorrow

3 Likes

I have received my friul tracks. Unfortunately i waited a few days too long but picked it up at the post office. Looks like Hungarian postal and usps don’t always talk. Shipped to the US around 23 March and was ready for delivery on 31 March.
@Mead93 @RDT1953 @Mrclark7

3 Likes

Whenever I’ve ordered them - to the UK - they’ve arrived within a week to 10 days, which isn’t too bad I feel. They’re always worth the wait in any case!

1 Like

@BootsDMS i just played around with a few last night. Great product and easy to use, luckily mine done have the wire with them it’s just to pieces. I’m going to go get a new bottle of super glue so I’m not over saturating the track. My first 5 pieces have been great tho!

2 Likes