Gaahleri Compressors

Nope. :smiley:
It is the way that the Discourse software/system is designed.
Users gradually increase their access rights by participating.
This gives the rest of the community time to react and shutdown
those that misbehave.
The actual “stick” used to “whack” unpleasant users or unwanted
spammers is wielded by the moderators.
Cheers / Your friendly (most of the time at least) local moderator :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

I looked at them as well but decided to go with one from SprayGunner , it’s a Master Blaster ( No-Name ) . It’s a heck of a good compressor and a good warranty .

1 Like

Well I pulled the trigger (pardon the pun) on Gaahleri’s 820 set. It’s the normal compressor, not the dual drive. The set also comes with two lower ends airbrushes (which spray beautifully) as well as some other little goodies. The compressor is very quiet, much quieter than the other one, and fills very quickly. Definitely gets quite warm during an extended session, but not terribly.

I’m happy with my purchase, shipping was very quick, so far no cons yet.

4 Likes

Very nice looking setup.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to figure something out, space is kinda tight so I’m trying to get everything to fit.

1 Like

I actually bought one of those compressor during the Christmas break. It came in a big box with no type of foam or padding. When I opened the box, the compression ring on the right pressure knob had came loose. The left pressure knob also started to come loose but it was bent in such a way that it had bent the housing and as a result the threads on the compression ring was ruined since it was just hard plastic. I emailed Gaalehri and they sent me a new one right away. Excellent Customer Service. The second compressor that I received, both of the compression fittings were loose, the one on the right was almost off. Sigh, I tightened both of them and plugged in the compressor. BTW, It ships with 2 hoses and 2 water/filter traps plus comes with 2 plastic airbrush that you attach to the holes on top of the compressor.

One thing that I liked with this compressor was I could set one airbrush for detail and then another airbrush at a different pressure like for priming with out the need for reaching down and turning the knob.

When I bought this, Gaahleri was having a sale. It was a combo deal - airbrush & compressor + Free Shipping and during the Xmas Holidays and I think I paid just over $100 US. At that price it was a very good deal. But at the current price, I wouldn’t buy it. I would get one from Spraygunner or Amazon that has a bigger tank (which I did). Gaahleri states that this compressor has a 1 ltr tank, but I find that in use it’s practically doesn’t seem to store 1 ltr of air. It’s constantly cycling on. And it pulses too. That was something I noticed. I’m not sure if all these models have this issue but mine did. After about 20-30 mins of light use i.e. 25 PSI using my Eclipse CS. To be fair, I also have another Eclipse BC attached. It starts doing this and you can hear the pistons on the compressor tapping. At this point I just turn it off for a couple of minutes and then start again. That is why I bought a different compressor from Amazon, one that came with a 3 liter tank. It only has one airbrush connection but that’s fine by me and this one luckily doesn’t suffer from pulsing.
And it costs less than $100 US.

4 Likes