Gatehouse France 1944

Yepper , Nisei hq jeep .

1 Like

Big fan of the 30 cal water cooled mg since a wee lad watching Bataan on a tv the size of a fridge with a screen the size of a dinner plate .

3 Likes

That’s not a jeep, that’s an outright masterpiece. Still checking it out after 10 minutes… :mag: :mag_right: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m sorry Ryan I didn’t answer your question about the rope .
It was a piece of string that came with an antique Verlinden kit , can’t remember which though .
I’m a bit of a " modeling possibilities hoarder " pieces of string , wire , anything remotely useable for modeling .
Oh and the 30 cal is an even older Collectors Brass piece . Back in the day of " not much out there " except Tamiya and Italeri kits . Aftermarket items were not even invented yet .

3 Likes

No problem, I was going to ask you again the next time we talked, if I remembered. :crazy_face:

Our BBQ Skype thing is Jan. 7 right ?

I think so, I usually just wait for the gate keepers reminder.

1 Like

That jeep is epic. The load out is perfect and finished to such a great level … Detailing is eye watering … brilliant

3 Likes

If I had to live in a Jeep for six months or so in a combat zone, I’d definitely pick yours. Terrific job!

1 Like

Loaded up to the gills with tasty details ! Looking great man!
Nice to see an update. It proves you have not been idle,
J

2 Likes

Now that is some fine jeep work, Glenn! That tie down can be fixed without too much difficulty.

BBQ Skpe, 01-07-2023, yep!

Hey, what camera do you have, Glenn?

2 Likes

Wow! Excellent work on that jeep!

Happy Modeling,
Zon

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s done , gotta mud/dust up the passenger side I just noticed , other than that … done .

16 Likes

Well well well I think this deserves the coveted PBR rusty can award,
J

Really outstanding Jeep and trailer Glenn! So much to look at! All expertly done. I’m sure there’s a kitchen sink in there somewhere!

3 Likes

You outdid yourself here Glenn! This is really outstanding. I love the punctured spare tire on the stick, and the dislodged rear light! Every time I look I see something new!!!

3 Likes

Looks like Kelly’s Heros but in a jeep, but couldja get any more in there? HA! That is the mother load, excellent build, Glenn! This will add a ton of interest to the scene.

2 Likes

Well it was a masterpiece…now it’s two :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Looks great Glenn. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Incredibly outstanding work :wave: :wave:

1 Like