Gatehouse France 1944

I didn’t want to speak for you.

1 Like

And then …

2 Likes

In this case, you may :wink:

1 Like

The loaded down car is a lovely bit of work Glenn, and the addition of the bike is a very nice touch, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:. Not sure why, but a stowed bike always adds a nice touch to any build, imho, :thinking: :roll_eyes:.

Excellent progress, :+1:.

G, :beer:

1 Like

Ya, what he said!

1 Like

Wow man this is getting to be epic!
J

1 Like

Really like the new poses, it tells a huge story and it’s rendered beautifully.

1 Like

Cricket, cricket,…cricket, cricket,…

1 Like

Where?

Erwin, are you sure you’re not related to the “Valley Girl” from So Cal?

4 Likes

As far as I know, I don’t have realtives across the pond, so I guess not. :slight_smile:

Just hackin on ya Billy, ya weez just hackin on ya :wink:

2 Likes

Finished a Takom jeep to go with the whole Chateau thing .
Sorry , pic heavy .
I’m really ticked about the slack on the antenna tie down wires , they should be bango string tight , poor planning and execution on my part .
Needs mud and stuff on the inner wheel wells and the lower tub body maybe some more here and there and the trailer is in progress .
God I wish I could work this camera thingie , It’s a good camera but it’s got a crappy operator …

15 Likes

The Jeep looks great. :+1:

2 Likes

What a stonking Jeep that is! ‘Fully Loaded’ is a bit of an understatement- it’s a fantastic piece there Glenn with so many beautifully rendered and painted details like the tyre chains, the tie down straps, the radio headset and the little wine jug in the bucket!

1 Like

Awesome Jeep. I just wonder why the chains? I associate them with snow, which as far as I understand will not be present In the diorama?

Also used in soft soil conditions, used a bunch in the pacific campaign.

3 Likes

What did you use for the bumper rope? Interesting water cooled mg, something not seen every day on a jeep.

Extra traction in any road condition , snow , sand , mud etc.
Ryan , my favorite mg , not often seen on jeeps but used .

4 Likes

Wasn’t questioning it’s use as I had seen it before but rarely see it modeled. The photo looks like a 442nd RCT.

1 Like