Gatehouse France 1944

Simply awesome work, man. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

1 Like

Brilliant work as usual man!
J

1 Like

The texture on the window arches looks great. All of it looks great!

1 Like

14969707-Grunge-pouce-vers-le-haut-comme-tampon-en-caoutchouc-illustration-Banque-d'images

1 Like

Stunning….hmm…will it have iron railings round the top lantern…? :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Hi Glenn,

Outstanding work on the gatehouse, the whole build is a work of art, truly amazing, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

1 Like

Hi Cheyenne,

Welcome to the new forum - sorry I have only just started to catch up.

That’s almost a little mausoleum on top of your gatehouse. Fantastic work. Please show us more…

1 Like

Amazing details… Keep on

1 Like

Hey Cheyenne! Very nice house. What scale is it?
and is it a kit or scratch built? / Micke

1 Like

Thanks guys , yeah Tim that space looked a little nekked I had plans for some grill work .
Micke , 1/35th scale , all scratch except for a few Miniart bits here and there . I use Hirstarts and dioramadebris molds for all the masonry and fancy shapes along with a few of my own mold creations .

Uploading: IMG_0210[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0208[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0209[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0207[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0206[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0205[1].JPG… Uploading: IMG_0204[1].JPG…

10 Likes

37q6ch 7bc2643e656e3caf199c19acfd2675954d3eff95_2_666x500

4 Likes

Very very nice details man!

Hah yes Piet you beat me to it, I was just thinking about guttering too as I scrolled down! Glenn whatever you’re on I’d like some too, that looks like a shed-load of hours put into the gatehouse but what superb results – spectacular :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Simply stunning Glenn, simply stunning, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

Thanks JR , Tim and G.
Tim I wound up architecturally modeling meself into a continuity error . The curved metal roofing didn’t span the entire gatehouse proper from the living quarters . Which left a space where water from the run off would collect . Soooooo drain pipe .
Oh and I’m not " on " anything cept for medicinal weed , wine and whiskey …

Why , do I look stoned to you …

6 Likes

:crazy_face: er no but I think I must be, you seem cloudy…those mushrooms in the spares box are better than I thought :tumbler_glass:

Aaaaaah the sixties …

The aftermath of self medicating haze as the first photo is crystal clear. :sunglasses:

Yeah , Tank , I think the camera got second hand smoke …

2 Likes

Dave’s not home man.

1 Like