Gator's Paint Masks is now Gator's Model Studio

Hey guys. I wanted to let everyone know that Gator’s Paint Masks is now Gator’s Model Studio. I had to scale everything back after Hurricane Laura destroyed our home last year. I am now only making custom, one off paint masks and waterslide decals. I can even create white decals with my laser printer. My glue is still for sale along with my new, non-corrosive metal paint mixing balls. If you have any questions, head over to the website and click on the email me button.

1 Like

Hi Kenny,
Glad to hear you’re back in action!
Cheers,

That’s good news, Kenny. Well, that house being destroyed part isn’t, but the fact that you’re rebounded is. You’re Website doesn’t seem to be working, though. I just get a blank page.

Jim

Try my Facebook page - Gator’s Model Studio

Looks like the web host is working on something. Email is best - gatorsmask@yahoo.com

Here is the test I did with the white toner decal.

1 Like

Those decals look nice.

Jim

So being one off decals do you go from say pictures to create a custom sheet? Or are you limited to certain subjects? Curious as some of the places I was getting custom markings have shut down for various reasons leaving me without someone that I can reach out to for some of the projects that I wish to work on. ie: Canadian Forces markings in 1/35 and I’m looking at trying to get some law enforcement shoulder flashes to go with a swat team I am working on the figures for to go with a RG-31 as their transportation, along with markings for their vests and ballistic shields. I tried getting some out of Australia but that didn’t work out for me.

I also have a number of helicopters that I want to do in cdn markings not sure if I have exceeded the supply of decals I have versus the number of helicopters I have presently put into my stash.

Appreciate your time.

If I can find quality artwork to work off of I can make you a custom sheet. If you need decals that have a white background, the decals will be in two separate pieces, the white background and then the color image. You can email me the artwork and I will look at it and give you a price quote.

1 Like

Hey guys. It looks like the web hosting service is having technical problems. Please email me with any request of questions. This is the best way to contact me.

gatorsmask@yahoo.com

1 Like