Get Away From Her You B***H Expansion pack | ModelGeek

Aliens: Get Away From Her, You B***h! expands the Campaign to five expanded Missions and adds five new Bug Hunt Missions, two of which feature the Alien Queen. It also allows one player to play as the Alien Hive, giving you another way to play Campaign and Bug Hunt Missions. This expansion is not a stand alone game. You will need copy of the Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps to use this expansion.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://modelgeek.com/news/get-away-from-her-you-b-h-expansion-pack

Thanks! Recently saw these Alien(s)-related games listed on the Miniature Market website (no connection). Always great to see new products from the Alien universe.

What would really be helpful would be adding close-up pictures of the actual miniatures with this post… While I am not a gamer, I was a big fan of the now-defunct Prodos Games Alien vs. Predator miniatures. Looks like Gale Force has picked up where they left off!

Also, wondering what scale are these figures? And will they be available separately from the games? Having that option would open up a sales channel for those of us, non-gamer types who would purchase the figures, vehicles, etc. but do not want to purchase the game or expansion packs.

Looks like this game and the expansion pack stocks a number of new miniatures/figures — fingers crossed they’ll be sold separately.

Thanks again!

With Regards and Aloha,

Johnny B.

Hi Johnny, thank you for your interest however the manufacturer does not mention the scale of the figures included in the expansion set, I’ve seen both 28mm and 30mm quoted. Please also note this is a news story not a review, I don’t have this set.
The photos included in the article are already close ups however there is also a link included to the manufacturers webpage if you require more. There are a few other sets that I have not yet covered plus the core rules box set already covered in another news story.

Heya, Bulldog,

Got it! Yes, and I checked out the link and did indeed see the pictures… They do have to post some pix of the Colonial Marines figures, as no pix of the grunts are included…

I believe the originally AVP line (from Prodos) was 28mm, then they switched over to 32mm. Be cool if this game’s figures matched up in scale to the AVP line.

So yeah, definitely want to find out what the scale is and if the figures will be sold outside of the game.

Thanks, Bulldog!!!

With Regards and Aloha,

Johnny B.