GHQ Combat Command NIB US 1944 Armored PLUS Many German armor units! 70+ pieces!

I have a vintage NIB GHQ 1/285 scale Combat Command with all these US vehicles:
8 halftracks, 8 infantry squads, 2 bazooka teams, 1 M4A1 MMC, 3 M10 Wolverines, 1 M20 armored car, 8 M4A3 Shermans + 2 rocket launchers, 3 M8 armored cars, 3 Jeeps, 5 trucks
In addition, these German vehicles:
2 Me109’s, 5 Stug III, 5 Panther Auft G, 5 251 halftracks, 5 infantry squads, 5 Panzer IV’s, 2 Flak 36 plus SD7 halftracks.
All shipped in US for $79 PayPal !! I am new here but have 100% positive feedback on eBay and GunBroker with over 500 transactions under ww2184. I can send a pic or two if desired. I also have 50 US and Iraqi vehicles from Desert Storm some with assembly and primer for $39 shipped in US if interested. Thank you!! Dave
Hi fellas! Happy summer! I’m interested in buying some new model kits but found out I have a lot of unbuilt kits I’ll never get to. So, I’m putting them up for sale. For right now , I’d like to sell them as a lot, very inexpensive, to save me needing to package each one separately to ship. These are high quality kits, most with resin and photo-etch parts and all are still in the bag except the M3 Lee that doesn’t come bagged. I have close to $175 in them but will let the lot go for $89 plus $10 shipping in the ConUS. Any questions please contact me! I’ll also deliver them if you are within a reasonable drive from Pittsburgh. Payment can be PayPal if shipped, or cash if in person. I do have pics of the individual boxes opened with the parts if interested!
What else are you going to do this summer? [image]
I do have pictures now, but can’t seem to find how to post them. Let me know if interested and I’ll get them to you.
Classic Airframes Me109D 1/48
Classic Airframes Macchi C-200 1/48
Dragon Neu bau Fahrzeug Nr2 1/72
Mirage M3 Lee 1/72
JB Modell torpedo boat 1/700
IBG Toldi III 1/72
ModelBrau Admiral Makarov 1/700

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.