Going to design a M67 90 mm Recoilless Rifle

After hearing that M67 90 mm recoilless rifle has never been produced in 1/35, I am going to take the challenge and make one.
I’ll be using the following parts from various other designs - slicing, mixing, borrowing, matching (kit bash in CAD. haha), etc. and adding my own designs here and there:

To get to this:

Please stay tuned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Petition2God how about designing some of tbe more modern RPG’s 18, 22, 26 models as no one seems to make those and theu would be iswal for a Ukrainian war figures/dioramas.

1 Like

That’s cool. A buddy of mine did that for his M113 Vietnam build for the same reason, no one makes one.

Based on your other projects it will turn out great. :+1:

Unfortunately, no one has ordered those from me so I will wait until someone requests them.

O OK so someone already makes 3D print version. Never mind. Haha

He made them for himself, he doesn’t sell as far as I know. I would still continue.

@Petition2God so do you actually make RPG 18, 22 and 26’s then?

if so how do i buy them from here in the UK?

Klaus, in coming PM.

1 Like

Design about 70% done:

1 Like

Let me know when you have these ready.

How about some Claymores to go along with them. Claymores in & out of the pouches.

Claymore pouches were a coveted item for carry personal gear.

Until you try to get through an airport.

Hey, Tom,
I wasn’t going to spend more time on it until someone actually orders it. Are you going to purchase M67 in 1/35? If yes, how many?
Same thing with Claymores - not planning to design it until someone orders it. Excuse me but I have had several flaky folks asking/suggesting designs then never bought any after I spent time on them.
Let me know if you’re serious about it.

Kind regards,
James

Great news! Now for some Ronnie’s Rangers figures to go with them…

2 Likes

how about creating a figure firing a javelin/NLAW no one does that yet?

I’d take 5 of the M67’s.

Klaus,
My CAD/graphic art skills are not sufficient enough to create figures yet. Maybe in 2023. :laughing:

2 Likes

OK, Claymore M18A1 designs done. These were simple enough to design in a couple of hours:

One w/out the caps and one with the caps.
Legs separate for assembly

Front:

Back:

Front:

Back:

One with the legs and some other caps on:

Rear:

The embossing came out beautifully but probably not gonna be visible in 1/35…
PM me only if you are a serious buyer.

3 Likes

Dang it! I’ve just noticed an error! It should be “TOWARD ENEMY” not “TOWARDS”. Haha! O, well…

3 Likes

The design is almost complete. Will finish tonight and test-print tomorrow if anyone orders it:

I’ve tried to replicate that “rubbery” texture on the ring in the front- I think it looks close enough to the real thing - not sure how it will look after printing but we’ll see:

2 Likes

M67 90 mm recoilless rifle design finished! Ready to take orders.
Too bad a lot of the beautiful tiny details will not show up in 1/35…

PM me if you are seriously interested.

Kind regards,
James

2 Likes