Greetings to all my AMPS Compadres here on Kitmaker!

Thanks to Jim for carving us out a little space here in the new forums!

I’m looking forward to connecting up with some of you here - making some new AMPS friends and catching up with some old ones (especially since so many shows have been canceled in this past year).

Happy modeling!

3 Likes

Greetings from AMPS Central PA. We were to hold Nationals this year but . . … Now looking forward to AMPS 2021.

2 Likes

@Armorsmith Yea, real bummer about this year’s convention, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for next year!

Greetings from Northeast Military Modelers Association, the Connecticut area AMPS Chapter. Mike, I’m glad you got Jim to do this. It’ll be great to talk to fellow AMPS members here. It’s nice to meet Armorama guys at AMPS shows. I saw you so much on the old forum that I introduced myself when we held the Nats in Danbury. That was one of my goals for the show, meet Mike Roof!
It’s nice to “see” you guys here. With the vaccine schedule, I’m not betting the ranch on this year’s show either. We ARE contracted for Armorcon in September, though.

1 Like

Hey y’all, I am member of Old Hickory just outside of Raleigh NC. We are a small crew (not enough folks for two tank crews) that are also duel enrolled with IPMS Eagle Squadron. Looks like we have the east coast locked down.

1 Like

Hi guys. Pat Keenan here from AMPS Chicagoand. Nice to see everyone and to discover another AMPS page.

1 Like

Grumpyoldman from Florida.

2 Likes

HEY DAVE! Hugs man! How are ya doin’ down there? We miss you up here. The gang just aint the same without ya. Still keepin it real though.

1 Like

Doing fine down here Matt. I love the much slower lifestyle. Plus the lack of snow and cold agrees with me (although it is 32F right now!). I don’t live in the sunbelt, I like just under the Georgia border so we do have seasons here. We have a short spring, long summers, short autumn, and short winters with hurricane season in between. I miss you guys up there but don’t miss New Jersey at all. Haven’t done much in the hobby since retiring, started a lot, finished none, but this plague has me building again, but we’ll have to see about the finishing! LOL

1 Like