Happy Fathers Day to all!

It’s Fathers Day here in the US so Happy Fathers Day to all you styrene heads!

10 Likes

You as well. Nothing better than being a dad.

5 Likes

To all of you who still have your fathers - love them! Appreciate them while you still have the opportunity!
To all of you who are fathers - Happy Fathers Day - take every moment to be an excellent Dad while you have the chance!

11 Likes

Happy Fathers Day!

4 Likes

To you as well, good sir.

3 Likes

Happy Fathers Day y’all.

3 Likes

Happy belated Father’s Day.

Mine was pretty profitable. As it was my day I wanted to visit a collectible antiques store I recently found out about as well as another antique mall my wife and kids had not been to yet, followed by picking up a few things at HobbyTown.

The collectibles store was crammed full of Star Wars and Hot Wheels/Matchbox for the most part but they had a lot of interesting odds and ends including a female WWII Red Cross worker’s uniform and a Wehrmacht dagger. I happened to have brought a bunch of random die cast cars and Star Wars I hadn’t mustered up the energy to toss out on ebay and ended up walking out of the place with a pair of Revell 70’s muscles car kits and a Bandai 1/144 X-wing I needed for a diorama idea plus a mess of antique novelty butane lighters and a stained glass wind chime AND $100 cash.

I didn’t find anything at the antique mall that spoke to me, but HobbyTown took the $100 I made at the first stop and turned it into the Round2 release of the 1/350 Klingon Bird-of-Prey from Star Trek III and a Bandai 1/144 AT-AT walker which I missed the first go-around, Oh, and some paint and Tamiya masking tape in various widths.

So, pretty good day that for myself was basically free except for my meal during the outing.

3 Likes