Happy New Year

I have never been a fan of New Years Eve so with 70 of them behind me I am sitting here with Mrs T sipping on a beer while the Chinese takeout waits on the table . If all goes according to plan I’ll be in bed by 10 pm .
But best wishes for the upcoming new year to all my Kitmaker friends and family.
Cheers-RT

11 Likes

Same to you from the Netherlands…
May 2024 bring you all the best you wish and then some…

6 Likes

Happy New Year from Japan. Already 9 hours into it, and I haven’t picked up my airbrush yet (yet!).

:beer:

9 Likes

And a happy new year from a gale inundated Cornwall …

9 Likes

Happy new year from France ! :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Best Wishes for '24 to yourself and Mrs T mate, all the way from the antipodes!

Likewise, all the best for a happy and safe 2024 to the Kitmaker crew.

I’m with you, no interest in the NYE shenanigans, so I had a quiet night sitting at home with a quiet bourbon, an old war movie on the box, and some styrene on the bench to entertain me.

Cheers, D

7 Likes

Happy New Year from Colorado! :us:

—mike :partying_face: :tada:

8 Likes

Happy New Year to all!

Having Welch’s Sparkling Red Grape and watching Impractical Jokers. :laughing:

5 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone here at the Kitmaker Family from me, this time from Luxemburg City :luxembourg:

Though I’m with the most of you, not making too much fuss about the celebrations and not to get drunk like so many younger folks who don’t know their limits, I like to see the fire works (no matter if officially by the city or private). And yes, there was some nice fire work here and I went to sleep by 1 am. I’ll be back home on Wednesday.

All the best to you and much time for model building in 2024!

Torsten
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Happy New Year from a quiet little town in Connecticut. Went to bed well before midnight - I knew it would happen regardless. I don’t drink, so no libations for me. Just wishing everyone peace, health, and happiness in a better 2024!

7 Likes

Well Mate, I guess I beat you.My Green Bay Packer were winning 30-09 so I felt safe going to bed at Nine -o-clock. They couldn’t in the fourth Quarter?

2 Likes

Same, was in bed by 10 and up at 5. :roll_eyes:

Happy New Year y’all. Now get modeling!

4 Likes

4 Likes