Happy Thanksgiving Day

Wishing all the Kitmaker family a Happy Thanksgiving Day - great bunch here and while it may not rank with world peace or a cure for cancer it is still something I am thankful for .
Cheers- RT

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

5 Likes

a3MgEj8_460s

6 Likes

I’d like to say “Thanks” to the moderators and operators of KitMaker for their work behind the scene to keep the site running and to the core group that are the heart and soul of KM, loads of entertaining posts and comments, a little drama now and then, a few tips and tricks picked up here and there, and for those here that are active duty, whether LE or Armed Forces, thanks for your sevice to keep us all safe, and praise and thanks to Him that provides all.

Cajun :crocodile:

7 Likes

Kitmaker is one of the things I am truly thankful for along with my family and friends. It is my “safe place” where I come every day to escape the noise and confusion of life. Just a little “sanity break” in addition to my workbench. Thank you all.

7 Likes

Hope you all enjoy your Turkey … (is it turkey or did I get that wrong ?) Have a good day Gents (and Ladies)

6 Likes

Yes the traditional meal is turkey. The Thanksgiving meal is my favorite meal of the year. Of course I eat way too much but hey, it’s only once a year. Leftovers are good as well. :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all our American members i hope you all get to spend some quality time with friends and family.

kind regards

Klaus

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Day! Remember… if you don’t feel bloated and sick after dinner… you’re not done eating.

5 Likes

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all

5 Likes