Hasegawa 1/8 Scale Clerget 9B Rotary Engine

Great looking build.

What is your next project?

1 Like

@Tank_1812 Thanks, Ryan!

As to my next project, it’s a commission to scratch-build a couple of ship model parts. However, out of respect for my patron’s privacy, I’m afraid that I can’t really discuss the details. However, it should really challenge my skills, which is my main interest in the project. To paraphrase JFK, “I choose to do this project not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard…”

After that, though, I really can’t say. I have a WNW Sopwith Camel sitting on deck that I’ve been doing the research on for a year or so. As of this moment, that’s most likely my next build. I haven’t built a rigged biplane since I was a teenager, so it’s probably past due. Plus, I find it refreshing every now and again to really get out of my modeling comfort zone.

(Actually, this Clerget engine build was just supposed to be a warmup for the Sopwith Camel… LOL!)

Some scale modeling mountains have to be climbed just because they’re there! But the selection of the mountain, for me, seems to whatever is in front of me as I look up from the workbench as I finish my current project. Who knows where my Muse will take me in a couple of months?

Berg heil!

1 Like

Zen master of modeling. :pray:

1 Like

:laughing: Hardly! The zen master is still sitting up on that mountain top answering questions! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It really does look like you could just put a prop on it and spin it to life.
J

1 Like

Thanks, Jer! I appreciate you following along. Cheers!

1 Like