Hello comme from Corsica

hello I have been registered for a few days I forgot to introduce myself in the correct section
My name is Frédéric I live in Corsica I am male nurse and i’m model maker for a long time. my period is the second world war. Scale 1/35

Sorry for my bad english

Regards Frédéric

10 Likes

No worries, we have seen much worse.
Your English is better than my French …

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Frederic!

3 Likes

Welcome from the US.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I think you’ll like it here.

2 Likes

Welcome Frederic! There are many very knowledgeable and helpful people on this site.

2 Likes

Welcome Frédéric. Hope you enjoy your time here … be great to see some of your work when yo uget the chance. This site is very user friendly full of some great people who are more than happy to share knowledge … :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome along Frederic!

2 Likes

Bienvenue au site. Il y’a du monde ici avec enormant d’experience, mais pas moi. Excuser mon grammar francais, c’est terrible.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Your English is quite good! There are lots of World War II modelers here who specialize in 1/35 scale subjects. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Do not hesitate to start conversations and ask questions. Have fun and good luck!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard.

3 Likes

Glad to have you hear!

2 Likes

thank you all for your warm welcome

5 Likes

Welcome! Great bunch of people here, lots of interest and very helpful.

Tell us about those models in your avatar pic.

1 Like

Thank you Rokket2001
About my models on my avatar it’s a project in progress, GMC Tamya with road rail you can see it here : https://forums.kitmaker.net/t/converted-wartime-gmc-deuce-a-half-locomotive/16845/43

Very nice. It’s great working from a photo.

1 Like