Help with decals for Canadian Sherman Firefly

Can anyone give me some suggestions on finding a set of decals that I can use to create a Canadian Firefly during the Normandy Campaign? I have just gotten the Asuka 1/35 Firefly, and would like to do a diorama based on Canadian forces post-D Day. Many thanks for any tips or links!
Clint

3 Likes

This may be an option.

3 Likes

Many thanks - I did spot this one on Ebay, but the Canadian decals are for a 1C and my kit is a VC, and the timing (1945) is wrong for the diorama I hope to make. Appreciate the reply though!
Clint

1 Like

This might help.

https://www.archertransfers.com/AR77038.html

2 Likes

The ones above or these:

It would depend upon the unit you want to depict. For a specific vehicle you may have to cobble together decals from different sets, but the A-A set looks lioke a good start. If you can find a spot to puit them.

2 Likes

Try www.ultracast.ca

They may have it.

Cheers
Tom D

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, great tips! I am not set on any particular unit, just want a Canadian unit. The Grenadier Guards set may do the trick. Much appreciated!
Cheers, Clint

1 Like

This tank is actually from the Grenadier Guards. Unfortunately no markings visible on the front.

3 Likes

Great photo, thanks!
Clint

1 Like

Not sure this decals set is still easy to find but two options are for Vc in France (sorry for the poor pix)

St.

1 Like

Thanks! These might be perfect, but their website is strange - no prices, I can’t figure out how to order from them. I will try sending an email.
Appreciate the tip.
Clint

1 Like

If you can’t buy them direct, you can try here:
Sherman Tanks 1942 Year WWII 1/35 Scale Decals Kit Print Scale 35-004 | eBay
There were other listings, but this is the cheapest one.
Ken

1 Like

Ultracast used to do an excellent series of decals for Canadian armor. You might try them.
Regards, Bob

1 Like

Ultracast is amazing, decals, figures etc. Thanks everyone, after following up all the tips you all gave, I found a great set at a reasonable price on Ebay.
Cheers, Clint

1 Like