Hi everyone from Russia

Hello everyone, my name is Leonid, I’m from Russia.
I registered on this forum, since in Russia it has now become impossible to show models with the identification marks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. There is a lot of hate, and the model is immediately removed from the sites.
This applies to my Leopard 2, which I decided to make Ukrainian.
This approach is unacceptable to me, that’s why I’m here. I will share my creativity with the whole world, since no one needs it in Russia.

20 Likes

Welcome aboard.

Would like to see Leo2 build photos.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You’ve come to a politically non judgment forum here. We are here to share and learn.

1 Like

Welcome Leo, you’ve come to an excellent modeling site with lots of great modelers who are very helpful and knowledgeable. Definitely show us your work when you get the chance.

1 Like

I took almost no photos during the construction process

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Leonid.

We’d be very happy to see your Leo and any other armor models you’re willing to share.

2 Likes

I’m posted my last work on Armorama
Leo1, Leo2 and Pz Sfl IV

1 Like

txNDda1

I applaud your sentiments, and your courage, but would urge caution. In these troubled times one cannot be sure what may be regarded at some future date as unacceptable and subject to sanction. No-one here would like to think of you ending up in some gulag, trying to carve your next scale model from a solid block of wood - with your teeth… Try to focus your creativity on neutral subjects (I like building sci-fi stuff - mainly spacecraft - from scrap plastic and leftover bits) until better times return.

Regards,

M

8 Likes

Greetings from the USA

1 Like

Welcome aboard… The Leo 2 looks good as well

1 Like

welcome to the site, i look forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Welcome along Leonid!

1 Like

Welcome Leonid. We’re happy to have you. Your Leopard looks good.

2 Likes

Welcome Leo.

1 Like

Добро пожаловать, Leo!
:grinning: Hope you enjoy it here! :hammer_and_wrench:

—mike

1 Like

Hello Leonid, I’m new here as well.

1 Like

Welcome Leonid. Look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

1 Like

I’m with Leonid. I applaud anyone who doesn’t remain quiet and expresses thought and speech, even if I disagree with it. Debate and dialouge fuels freedom IMHO. Big brother speaks many languages after all.

3 Likes