Hitler phones British Prime Minister Sunak

2 Likes

That’s almost brilliant, save that we’re beyond parody.

It just makes me yearn (almost) for a Hitler - not least as a massive improvement!

1 Like

Ya’ll should have closed the borders immediately after WW II
:grin: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

'Should’ve done an awful lot of things immediately after WW2!

Shoulda; woulda; coulda. That’s also my tombstone taken care of.

2 Likes

I’ll tell my family to add one of those square barcodes (QR-code) to my tombstone, it should be a link to a list of all the things I never got around to doing, sort of a bucket list left-overs
:grin:

3 Likes

“Abandon all hope ye who enter here.” :smiling_imp:
:grin:

oh i get the irony of keeping the germans from crossing the channel but nowadays we can’t even stop " so called refugees" in inflatable dingys.

1 Like

We could if someone will give me a 25ft rib with twin mount .50s on the front :+1:

3 Likes

Or even some Rigid Raisers, some resolute Royal Marines and some batons, that would suffice; I cannot believe the state (State?) we’re in. Sheer, unadulterated cowardice.

Back to modelling. Sigh

funnily enough i get into trouble for suggesting that sort of action but i fully agree with it.

3 Likes

I’m sure in return for a freebie nuke sub from BAE we could arrange export of 100,000 sharks and, to make the great British beaches far more exhilarating, 100,000 saltwater crocs - they’re the kind of migrants that don’t need any processing.

2 Likes

Should watch panorama (UK) immigration the UKs record rise, from last week, 1.44 million ( each year 22 & 23) students entered the UK, a high percentage with family in tow, the family part of entry has Finished march 2024.

The boats are a very small percentage (single figure percent) .

The university here in Chester, now has 4 intakes a year, instead on One in September.

Ok, I now need a submarine for the ferries and a Typhoon for the air threat …

1 Like

It’s worse here in the US. Absolute insanity. The continuation of our country being destroyed from within.

2 Likes

Six months (cumulative) in a Federal prison for every occurrence of hiring an illegal alien would quickly end most of the issue in the USA in my opinion.

Management at one place I worked would have been looking at ~150+ years of prison time.

4 Likes

It’s not a new issue. 40+ years ago I worked in a factory in New York that was at least 50% illegal South Americans. Then again, the First Nations folks have been banging on for centuries about all those European illegals arriving uninvited, who in turn imported loads of African illegals…

“Tell me oh Great Chief, before the white man came, what did you call this great land?”

“We called it OURS!”…

4 Likes

One might even say what happened to the Native Americans proved Illegal Immigration should always be nipped in the bud by any means necessary.

4 Likes