How can I contribute at KitMaker?

Thanks for trying. This may also vary on any phone OS based on the browser you are using. I assume you were using Chrome on an Android but you can have different web browsers installed which makes it even harder to make sure all of them are working as intended.

1 Like

@DennisatAutoloader, Thank you.
Appreciate the information.

2 Likes

I have just tried and it works. I have used Chrome, as long as I resize the photos to comply with the required file size, it is fine.

Not the best option due to the small screen, but works.

1 Like

Gents I have access to all of the sites to add features, reviews and so on and I am happy to add feature content such as walk around, model photos and builds to Armorama (I don’t like doing it on the other sites as it feels like interfering with other staffs areas). So if you cannot add something to the network yourself send it to me and I will deal with it, but remember every image needs adding one at a time and so can take me a while to deal with.
Jim has finally got himself some time to enjoy life and deserves some time to live it so be gentle.

3 Likes

I was just curious as to what happened to the Mail Call videos and review items. Is that something that ended with the move to the new site?

The videos haven’t ended. Just on hiatus due to my recent moves. I am actually working on a new one today and tomorrow. The number of items is drastically reduced though. For one some of the vendors have been re-routed to other staffers.

The review spreadsheets were discontinued after the move to the new sites however. As for the samples we currently receive you would need to express an interest in doing that sort of review directly to Darren or myself and then if the stars align (your location mostly) we could make certain items available to you. So more like the system we had prior to the spreadsheets.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Jim. I just wasn’t sure what had become of the review items. I hadn’t seen anything so I was thinking that maybe I had missed something. I look forward to seeing your newest video.

Randy