ICM CATALOGUE 2024 | Armorama™

Friends, we have fantastic news to share with you – the ICM product catalogue for 2024 is now accessible in an online format!

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/icm-catalogue-2024
1 Like

this looks promising

3 Likes

Definitely interesting! Here’s a link to their PDF version: ICM CATALOGUE 2024 - ICM Holding

Lots of new goodies in 1/35, including Humvees Nikos already mentioned above.

These are whatever to me obviously:

Interesting:

8 Likes

Got to be honest, Monty’s Leyland Retriever in 1/35 is definitely going on my must buy list.
They’ve got a lot of interesting stuff coming.

2 Likes

A big + for the B-26 and the Burma Jeep. Not sure about the Henschel thou, the Hasegawa kit is preaty good. A new Ju-188 or a Me-410 in 1/48 now that would be something !

1 Like

The Marauder looks good. They’ve posted the CAD images on Facebook and it does look nice. I don’t often do 1/48 (lack of display space really) but this one is tempting.

This one slid under the radar from me, M8 Square Channel landing mat . . .

. . . . a long-awaited accessory for the modern battlefield diorama. My ACAV’s have been naked w/o this hanging over the side edges. The sections look too short though.

This one pictured below is the type I’m most familiar with, may not ever see this example in 1:35 but you never know.

Cajun :crocodile:

3 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

Exactly the photo I’m thinking of @Frenchy, this panel looks to be 10 foot long whereas ICM’s looks maybe 3 foot long . . . I’m not complaining though, very proud of ICM and their aggressive effort to produce some intresting and innovative subjects besides the same ole over marketed mainstream model kits. (read: Nazi armor :-1:)

Cajun :crocodile:

1 Like

AM-2, slammed my fair number of sheets.

3 Likes

I never built a kit from ICM… how are they? Overengineered with lots of pieces or more simple to assemble?

Mario

1 Like

Lots of pieces: Yes
Overengineered: No. They don’t make two pieces when one piece will do the job
BUT
they do not simplify things either, if some detail needs 10 parts it gets 10 parts.
Older ICM kits can be a bit clunky so ask first.

This Renault AHN truck has a complicated structure supporting the load bed:

Take a look at the instructions and make your own decisions.

2 Likes

I have only built the AHN so far, it’s in the Bulgarian campaign. I think Uncle Heavy is fair. As I recall the structure wasn’t bad, the canvas railing gave me issues. Depending on how important details are to you for AHN, it “looks” the part and only game in town. If love an AHN you will be not be happy.

I keep buying the US trucks and assorted aircraft and helicopters so they haven’t turned me off and appear to be getting better all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answers guys, I appreciate it.

Mario

1 Like