ICM Model Journalists in War 4 New Figures

ICM Model Journalists in War 4 New Figures

ICM Model has announced that it will release 4 New Figures titled “Journalists in War”. In the announcement, which does not contain a specific date and price information, 8 images taken with 360-degree angles were shared.

Source: ICM Model Journalists in War 4 New Figures – Hobbyzero

1 Like

I dunno…that tanker looks a little funky. :thinking:
:smiley: :canada:

1 Like

It has potential.

I like the fuzzy microphone and the fact that it has four figures, two that are female.

1 Like

I see one female figure with the SLR. Who’s the other one? Like we used to say, “If you can’t tell she’s a female, she ain’t worth it!” :open_mouth:

1 Like

Those aren’t no ugly ass male butts
:innocent:

1 Like

Read my first comment regarding that figure. Maybe not “an ugly ass male butt”, but certainly an ugly ass male face! Definitely needs a replacement head! It also looks too big for the body!

1 Like

I think she resembles our Crown Princess

1 Like

I thought the one holding a microphone has a ponytail, but upon closer inspection, it is a neck scarf. :grinning:

2 Likes

Who’s interviewing who? I thought the tall guy with the boonie hat was holding the mike. Is it actually the female (??) figure wearing a helmet holding the mike? I thought that figure (serviceman, or woman) was the one being interviewed.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

These are pretty weak, IMHO, and would take a lot of work to bring up to speed before painting. Nope, send back for more detail work, plz. These actually look like cheap knock-offs one might see on e-bay.