IDF Diorama

The M10 Achilles is finished, another old, well used, dirty, very worn old and battered model…

7 Likes

Both rigs, Awesome work!

1 Like

Thanks!

Man this has gotten bigger and better since I last checked in. The M51 and Achilles look outstanding! The mechanics poses look spot on, and it’s amazing how the deuce and a half went from a Frankenstein concoction with the multi media parts to looking like a sensible kit once primer was on, then into so much more with paint, stowage, etc. Bravo! :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you very much for you kind words, glad you like it!

I have also finished and added the crew for the Achilles…

And on with the next…

M3 Command vehicle

this Dragon M3 that I will turn into a command car, these kits are also being build for the lift the fog of war campaign/command and control campaign, and I will most likely add stowage and probably some figures…

1 Like

Once again man, I cannot fathom how fast you are! And at the same time not sacrificing quality.
J

1 Like

Thank you very much, you are to kind.

1 Like

Nice work on the M10. Excellent build.
-zon

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Alright , that did it , … whatinnaheck do you put in your coffee ?
Nice work man !!!

1 Like

Sugar, milk… and every now and then a drop of Irish whiskey :grinning:

Thanks!

That sure explains it.

1 Like

No kiddin!

See, no kiddin!

1 Like

Hi I have not followed this for a while. I have to say that it is a very nice job with all the details and figures :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi Micke, thank you very much!

Haven’t stopped this one… still going on with it… this is what happened sofar…

And this is what it looks like at this moment, not finished but well on its way:

And starting on this second hand kit with all kinds of stuff in the box…

Lets see what we can make of it…

6 Likes

Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep it rollin, great work!

2 Likes

I think the M51 based on the Italeri kit will end up looking even better than the DML one.

Wow, you are going to need a vacation after this project, LOL!

2 Likes

Thanks! Mind you, I am not the person who has to build something 100% equivalent to the real thing…