Information needed about Script on sides of Russian tires

Hi everyone,

I’m currently reworking a wonderful design for the Russian M-42 and K53 anti-tank guns. (Yep, a 1/24 scale M-42, how cool is that?!) I was hoping to add a bit of detail to the tires if it were correct. Does anyone have any good photos or references of what the script on the sides of the tires would look like? All the photos I can come up with have later tires or it is unclear if there is any writing on the tires at all. The same is needed for the GAA pickup tires. Can’t find any good images. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Jim
LargeScaleArmory

I didn’t quite understand what kind of wheels we are talking about, but look at the Panzer35

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I wasn’t looking for parts for these wheels though. I was looking for photos or information on the tires. I am trying to detail a 3D design and would like to put the correct writing on the sides of the tires. I have the tire design completed I just need to find out what the writing on the side of the tires looks like. If anyone can get any clear photos or references for this writing it would be super helpful. I’d prefer not to leave the sides blank if I can avoid it.

Thanks!
Jim
LargeScaleArmory

I didn’t offer you products. There are two large articles on tire labeling.

Thank you thank you!!! I couldn’t see it clearly before on my phone but now I see. It is exactly what I needed. Thank you my friend! It is perfect!

Thank you so much!
Jim
LargeScaleArmory