Is hobby easy legitimate?

They did send me an email Monday morning over some confusion with my address, I responded about an hour after they sent it. Probably just haven’t gotten to it yet?

Ditto. They were my best supplier, until shipping cost grew and the customs started checking more parcels

Just a note my order shipped fine, but the shipping price never changed. I still saved around 35% over buying local so no complaints. I also found their customer service outstanding. I had two conflicting addresses. One on the order and one on my profile. They emailed to check which was correct where as some sellers would have just sent it

It stinks seeing $45 shipping on a $80 order but the two kits I ordered would have been over the cost of my total order with shipping locally, so I basically got free shipping and PE thrown in as far as I am concerned

1 Like

Anyone have experience with hobby easy surface shipping to North America? It says 2-4 months which is a huge range. I am looking at ordering a kit for a campaign that starts July 1, and would like to have the kit by then. This is within a 3 month range so could be delivered by then.

The surface shipping is half the cost of air shipping. But I’ve ordered stuff from China in the past by ship that has taken 6 months or more. Curious if anyone has any timeline for surface shipping from hobby easy

I’ve gotten surface shipping from HobbyEasy several times during Covid when air wasn’t available. China to USA takes 4 months.

Thanks, may be worth the extra cash for air. My last order was 10 days to canada. Still cheaper than local by about $30 even with shipping

I buy most of my figures from Hobbyeasy for years, very fast and reliable. The last figure I received for a week with tracking airmail :slight_smile:
Although I avoid buying kits, because of the high shipping cost.

My only complaint so far is outrageous shipping prices. Like $30 for a $30 kit. Saving grace is the kit is 40% of the local proce