Is it possible to award different medals to different people for completing a single campaign?

I have a question about running a campaign and campaign medals.

Is it possible to award different medals to different people for completing a single campaign?

For example, imagine a campaign in which Andrew completes one model, Bob completes two models, and Charlie completes three models. Assuming the existence of three different award badges, upon completion of the campaign, is it possible to award Andy badge Style 1, Bob badge Style 2, and Charlie badge Style 3?

Put another way, is it possible to award Andrew a Bronze Medal, Bob a Silver Medal, and Charlie a Gold Medal, all in relation to a single campaign?

1 Like

My understanding is one campaign completion = one ribbon.

I don’t often take part in campaigns, as I build glacially slowly.

I have seen one model build entered into more than one campaign, subject to their individual rules.

2 Likes

I think technically no from what I have heard in the past but creativitly you could do campaign sun_gold, campaign sun_silver, campaign sun_bronze with a different ribbon image for each. That said as it’s a one man show to administer the ribbons, I would for the sake of the workload do only one ribbon per campaign.

4 Likes

One campaign = one medal.

5 Likes

I think that would detract a bit away from the campaign and its purpose. One campaign, one medal works best in my opinion, but if someone wants to build more that one kit for a campaign thats fine as well as its their choice …

5 Likes

Thank you all for your help and replies. One badge it is.

3 Likes