Is this RFM Challenger correct for this BATUS camo?

Thanks
Dan

1 Like

Yes I built this one a while ago as the all black Nomad… The kit has a BATUS paint scheme in it and decals for one as well. It goes together beautifully… Indi track links are great on it as well. I will be getting another for sure.

Thanks much. I’m a big fan of RFM and love that green and yellow scheme.
Was the yellow the base color and then green added later?

You can probably have bit of artistic license with either way. The default factory colour is usually a base green then cam is added after, however, some Ch2s were produced in straight sand colour as a base for GW2 and then Telic, but went back to default green from the factory… So green default, but you could be cheeky and do the sand as a base as one or several could of been rotated through BATUS.

:+1: again

1 Like

I plan to do the exact kit in BATUS camo! BATUS was just down the road from me in Alberta!

Btw that RFM chally looks absolutely gorgeous in the box! I can’t wait to build mine

1 Like

Loved my times in BATUS. I did two Med Mans and a winter maintenance tour. Saw my first ever and last ever hockey match in Medicine Hat. before finishing the night in Cheetahs. Good times :grin:

2 Likes

I practically lived in BATUS lol… Well it seemed like it the amount of time I spent out there… And Cheetahs and the Silver Buckle … What God fearing establishments they were lol… Sadly all gone now …
I used to love Cowboys in Calgary … Those bar staff cow girls in bikinis… Oh my lord … :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent:

2 Likes

Now you guys are reminding me of my times in West Germany…

1 Like

And if I had the chance …I would go back and do it all again in a heartbeat … I absolutely loved Germany

Yeah, did some really good travelling over there. 14 years in Germany in one go. Spent a lot of time in Bavaria, skiing in winter and mountain walking during the summer. Stayed at Haus Panzer which was a British lodge and the US AFRC’s in Garmisch and Chiemsee. I think Chiemsee is closed now.

1 Like

I would go back there in a heart beat too! Loved my time in Germany.

1 Like

Mr. eBay is sending me the RFM kit! My lucky day!

1 Like

Received the kit on Wednesday and managed to get it in the house under the radar!
Score!

1 Like

Cunning and devious is the best option :+1::+1:

1 Like