Jagdpanzer Elephant kit opinions

What percentage of the kit’s surface area has the zimmerit coating where it should not?

The academy 38(t)s have shape issues, if thats important to you.

The front of the casemate. Add that to a difficult instructions with some missing steps and a high price.

People should be more critic with a brand that does things like this in 21th century, we are not in 1985 anymore.

The reason a brand does huge sh… like this is because they can. I read some comments excusing the brand because this or that model is good. A brand with a high price level has to offer high quality always, not sometimes

Dragon have probably modelled the zimmerit based on misinterpretation of some shadow or pattern in a photograph, or maybe even a photograph of an Elephant with zimmerit applied this way.

Finish the build, have fun painting and weathering it. Stressing over the wrong texture in a smallish area of the kit is going to do your health more harm than it will do Dragon.

1 Like

I built Dragon #6465 at least a decade ago and loved it.

Posted it and got plenty of compliments,it looks like an Elefant.
My DS tracks have held up,but I would replace them now with AM tracks.

2 Likes

I think you need to take a chill pill and put things into perspective.

1 Like

2 Likes

Whats the Big Deal? Its not like they omitted a road wheel or something really obvious. The Zimmerrit could have been a field modification and done by a unit in the field. The possibilities are endless. It looks like an Elefant to me. What next, are we going to count the bolts on the sprockets?

1 Like

I need one of those, Im hooked on McDonald’s coffee. Enough said.

1 Like

Absolutely!
Can’t live with the shame if I built a model with the wrong number or position of bolts on the reverse side of the sprocket. The shame, the dishonour, I would have to join this crowd:

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like