JLTV and Upgrades from RFM | Armorama™

As always just finish a conversion and along comes the kit

1 Like

Does anyone know if there are any plans to put the Reconfigurable-integrated Weapons Platform (RIWP) on this?

Rye Field is now showing the sprue images as well.

Rye Field is now showing some test build images as well. It looks pretty nice.

2 Likes

Five of our compadres have my walk around now. Don’t be left out!
PM if interested.

1 Like

It looks really nicely done. I like front bumper and winch, I dont know if those elements are provided in the kit from “I LOVE KITS”.

Photoetched turret walls are always too thin, and the styrene one from the kit looks very nice and doesn’t need to be replaced in my mind.

“I LOVE KITS” version does not provide the front bumper and winch. To me, there’s no reason to buy that kit with this RFM offering. ILK rushed and screwed up in my opinion.

1 Like

I have said more than once there are aspects that are not quite correct. Whether one gets my walk around of does his own research, research is the name of the game.

2 Likes

i will definitely add this one to the stash.

A friend of mine is drawning in 3D this piece for me - the Brazilian Marine Corps acquired the JLTV with this exhaust, so I need this!

2 Likes

Nice. Could you please post some screen shots of the CAD file if you can get them? That will help me 3D model it also. Thanks, Edson.

My friend sent me some pictures of the WIP exhaust

2 Likes

The start

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice! Need decals for this version.

Very nice. These are very helpful! Much appreciated.

1 Like

They would be easy to make yourself since they are all black. You would just need to go online and find the Brazilian Marines emblem on the door. The rest looks to be standard letters and numbers.

1 Like

Another friend of mine will made the decals for me, I will show pictures hres, when its done.

1 Like

Interesting cammo on that JLTV. I assume you’ve already supplied your friend with an image. It’s actually a Navy emblem. I look forward to seeing it.

1 Like

Have you seen any reviews on the JLTV kit?