Keeping track of campaigns

Question: Is there a way to keep track of campaigns one has signed up for or is (supposed to be) active in?
The old site had a nice overview on that, but I do not see one here.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I have thought the same thing. I say I will do one with good intentions, then totally get caught up in something else and it slips by.

I was also wondering if there would be any way of setting up a new category for member build pictures of kits they have completed. Not for wording or talking through things, just a place solely set aside for pictures of completed builds people can look in. i.e. post a pic, say what it is and thats it. nice and simple.

2 Likes

You can use “upcoming events” tab to see all the ongoing campaigns. I am not sure if you can filter to see only the ones you signed up for.

There is that way but its quiet general and I think Ron means more like an instant fix as soon as you click the Campaigns/Group builds tab it shows you your commitments as an instant shot when you enter it. I suppose its not a big issue but it would be nice if it was possible.

3 Likes

I definitely agree it would be a nice feature.

I also using the trusty yellow post it pads to keep track of the campaigns, but would also like tracking feature.

1 Like

LOL… Thank god I’m not the only one who does that Jesper :grin: :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Sometimes old school works best, especially for old guys like me who are technology challenged.

3 Likes

Indeed, Frank. Are you planning to join any of the campaigns? They are good fun and we are generally a friendly bunch of modelers participating :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face: