Kharkov 1943 - T-34/76

Hi, within the idea of taking advantage of the assembly of the T-34 (AFV Club full interior) in this configuration, we will try to explore a scene in wich a mechanical repair is about to be carried out, in an improvised field workshop. It take places during the Third Battle of Kharkov - February and march 1943.

Thanks for watching!

25 Likes

Very cool , nicely done !!

2 Likes

Looks really good and very realistic in how it’s set …

2 Likes

Beautiful work all around. The build, painting, and detailing are exceptional. You weathering is excellent.

2 Likes

Love the building especially

2 Likes

Wow. I want to call attention to the figures. Having a nice scene is made complete with really well done figures and I’m impressed by them.

2 Likes

Thank you very much people for the the good words!

Regards

2 Likes

Really well finished T-34 and figures :clap: Given the time and location and the premise of the scene, the roadwheels and tracks look a bit too clean :pinching_hand:. Likewise with the engine and engine bay, could maybe do with a bit of grease and grime. But diorama idea and execution overall. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, jpwaller.
I will try to do something about this. The engine rear plate has to be also very reworked because it lacks the openings for the engine exhaust outlets. I don’t have the hability to do it properly so I have to find another way out.

Best regards

3 Likes

A lot of excellent detail!

2 Likes

Thank you, PolishBrigade12!

1 Like

Hi, with some small improvements added to work.

Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

Excellent interior work, bravo!

2 Likes

Thanks, Steve!

1 Like

Outstanding!!!

Beautiful work!

2 Likes

How was the AFV club T-34 to build? It has come out lovely as others have said. I’ve been thinking about doing T-34 through the years and notice they have this kit and the factory 112 kit…

2 Likes

Thank you, Wade!

2 Likes

Hi Phil! The kit is very good and the interior is very well detailed. You just only need to pay a little attention and test the joints of both parts of the hull as the engine and other components can interfere if they are not well adjusted. The vinyl tracks that came with the kit I assembled unfortunately came bent and were unable to be used. I put a set from Dragon (DML) as a replacement. An improvement that could have been made concerns the ammunition and its housing for the main armament stored in the interior walls whose detailing is somewhat poor. Unfortunately I didn’t have the means to correct this.
But, it is a kit worth putting together.

1 Like