La locomotiva T3

Hi everyone, some work progress.

6 Likes

Impressive scratch building!
Cheers,

Hello everyone, continue …

2 Likes

Several tons of scratch build goodness…Impressive work!!!

GBAS

1 Like

Klan ~ this is such beautiful scratch built work you are doing here. Perhaps you might want to talk to an administrator and have this (at least for now) moved over into the railroad modeling section of Armorama. Just a suggestion.

Also I would love to hear more about the overall diorama arrangement you have planned.

Best Regards

Thanks guys … about the transfer I don’t think it’s a good idea, this job is not that important to be included in the specific section.
For the setting I was thinking of a station, and besides the locomotive I would also like to put another railway wagon, then put some rails and a nice group of German infantry on the attack. This is the idea but maybe I will change something in the course of construction.
And the right side is done too.

3 Likes

Hi guys, continue with the levers.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I would say that the right side is done … it’s all a bit oversized but in short, that’s okay.

5 Likes

Very very nice! Large amount of true model building going on here.
J

Thanks J, and in the meantime I started crossbows.

3 Likes

And the crossbows are fixed. I’m going to move on to the booth now.

5 Likes

Hi guys, the cabin has started … and that’s it for this week.

6 Likes

Hi, what could I say……just fantastic work.

True model building!
J

I have not read this thread and I have to say AMAZING I will follow this

Incredible scratch skills!! Detail is exquisite. Please continue to showcase this sweetie.

Thanks guys, too good … :upside_down_face: and in the meantime we proceed.

4 Likes

Hi guys, other pieces.

5 Likes

Hi all, I started the interior of the cabin.

6 Likes

Great stuff! Very nice and precise cut-outs for the oval windows even having a beveled edge!
J