Large Scale Armory has migrated over here as well

Wow, those modern guns look great and the drum magazines are welcome additions!

My pursuit is for arming 1/24 police officers, police cars and vehicles, ESU, and SWAT. Now these pursuits may finally become reality.

No website yet but we are working on it (you know along with a gazillion other things). Posting images takes time but I felt it important to show some of the progress LSA has made in spite of all the pandemic madness. That and to show that despite all the obstacles we’ve still managed to up our game considerably.

And as far as arming up your SWAT teams and the like lets not forget the importance of all those automatic weapons against the rampaging hordes of the Zombie Apocalypse! I can see loads of opportunities in creating post apocalyptic dioramas and scenes using these same pieces.

Jim
LargeScaleArmory

1 Like

Yes, Please :grin:

Is there any chance that LSArmory would also develop smaller scale subjects?

I am thinking (for my interest) in particualr about anything related to post WW II anti aircraft artillery in 1/48 scale.

Hi, thanks for asking but unfortunately that would be a solid no to developing smaller scale subjects. I appreciate the interest and understand that sometimes “other” scales don’t quite get the love from manufacturers and I am flattered that you would think we are good enough to branch out this way. LSA’s whole purpose, however, was founded around furthering one particular scale which is 1/24. We’re fighting every day to bring about a reopening of LSA so the thought of diversifying the product line at any point is too much of an additional diversion. We simply have too much on the drawing board already to even entertain the idea. I’m hoping that someday someone else comes along to further 1/48 subjects for those who love that scale but sadly it won’t be me.

thanks for asking though!
Jim
LargeScaleArmory

1 Like

1 Like

Okay okay, so here is the last one. Just finished it and was a bit proud so I figured I’d post it as well. The bicycle comes in 3 versions. The first one is the M42 Truppenfahrrad of the German Army and yes I do have 3 separate versions of the grenade box to go with it. The other two versions of this bicycle are a civilian Men’s and a civilian Ladies version. I also thought I’d post a color version to show how the model is divided into parts.

thanks,
Jim
LargeScaleArmory