hai,
it appears that the lay-out of the forum is broken. Am I the only one with that problem?
Not seeing any issues on my phone.
Jim talked about the ads on another post.
Ads:
Sometimes it’s a small electric car made out of pure Chinesium
Sometimes it’s cruises in the Caribbean
Sometimes it’s scantily clad ladies showing mail order lingerie
Sometimes it’s tools, beverages, accountant services, loans, heating systems.
I am 100% spoilt for choice.
There is “love” all that Jim can do about the ads if no model related
companies feel like advertising via Google ads.
well, i don’t complain about that ![]()
There was some custom CSS that blew up with a recent upgrade to the forum software. All sorted now.
That is indeed a LOT of shoes. Too bad they are missing their target audience. ![]()
Well… no one thus far. Apparently $5 a month is a bridge too far. ![]()
I hate monthly subscriptions, so I opted for the annual membership. HTH.
—mike