LF AFV Club M59 Long Tom tires

I am looking for at least seven of the rubber tires from the AFV Club M59 Long Tom howitzer (AF35009), not the later WWII kit. I only need the rubber tires, not the wheels.

If you have some left over from resin replacements, I can buy them or have lots to trade.

Thanks in advance.

I think I have the resin tire and wheel set for this kit. I’ll sell it for postage if interested
Michael

Thank you, but that won’t work. I am looking for the rubber tires only to add to different rims.

1 Like

I built the WWII weapon using the resin tire conversion set. I will see if I still have the postwar rubber tires.

Thanks Michael. Standing by.

Sorry to say but I have now searched extensively with no luck. When I finished the 155 I must have consolidated the left over parts into some other “spare parts” box and now I cannot find them. I KNOW I have them as I never throw anything away! If something turns up I will certainly let you know!

No problem. If you find them, I’ll take them. If not, don’t worry about it.

Gino,

I have this kit, AF3509. Will the tires for this work (assuming I’ve already replaced them with resin - which I’ll need to check):

Mike

Those are exactly the ones I’m looking for. If you have them, I’ll take them.

A couple of appointments and some errands to run. I’ll check on those as soon as I return.

Mike

1 Like

For what it is worth (not much) here is my back-dated WWII 155mm with the P.S.P. resin tires and limber. Now if I could just find the unused post war tires and rims in my spares.

Gino,

I have the Master’s Dolly and Wheel set for the Long Tom. I still have the rubber tires and rims that came with the kit. Drop me a PM.

Mike

1 Like

Hey, what truck did you attach the Long Tom to in that picture?

Mike

Message sent.

Scratch built Mack NO Artillery Tractor. (Thanks for asking!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.