LF photos of the lower hull interior on a ZSU/57-2

Hi Guys
As the title says I am trying to find interior photos of the lower hull of a ZSU-57-2, I was hoping to do a destroyed vehicle & had hoped I could use some of the interior from minimarts T54-2 mid 1949, kit 37004.
Cheers
Mike

Bump, can anyone possibly help?? Would be much appreciated!!
Cheers
Mike

3 Likes

H.P.

2 Likes

Nikos & Frenchy, thank you so much for those pictures!! They are certainly more than I had, I have a few on the turret, but not much else, I was also trying to find some of the lower hull side wall detail, if you possibly know of any other pictures.

Thank you so much it is greatly appreciated!!
Cheers
Mike

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for this! I have the idea of building a NVA track. This certainly will boost the build.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, much appreciated !!

I’m currently building Takom’s kit.

2 Likes

Well be careful about the Miniart parts, they might not fit .
Which ZSU-57 kit do you have ?

1 Like

Takom has also a ZSU-57-2? Then I stick with Takom.

2 Likes

Hi Nito, .

I have the Takom kit the same as you & yes I have already noticed a size difference between the hulls

Hence my needing some good references, as I think not will have to be a bit of close as I can get it for government work :man_shrugging::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::thinking::thinking:.

Cheers
Mike.

1 Like

How does the Trumpeter kit compare to Takom’s?

1 Like

Hi Dan,

Sorry no can help with that question as I only have the Takom kit & haven’t seen the Trumpy one.

Cheers
Mike

2 Likes

Trumpeter lower hull is easier to assemble compared to Takom, especially the suspension arms.

The fenders are molded on the upper hull part, Takom kit has separate fenders.

Both kits provide the fuel lines for the fender fuel tanks.

Takom tracks are less time consuming to put together but both kits provide individual links that need to be glued.

Takom kit has crispier molding.

Both kits luck some details of the turret interior.

The Takom guns and gun mount are better detailed, Trumpeter ones are easier to build.

Takom kit offers way more decal options.

Both have some size/accuracy issues but nothing major.

Pricewise the Trumpeter kit is a bit cheaper, depending the retailer and shipping cost, and easier to come by.

Personal preference: The Takom kit because of the decal options.

2 Likes

Thanks! Its a busy looking kit.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Dan, I got the Takom kit but added some metal gun barrels from Aber.
So far my only issue with the kit is assembling this part :

Captura de ecrã de 2024-05-07 18-06-07

I haven’t got to the suspension & wheels yet.

There are a lot of options for markings , 11 different camo / paint schemes and decals.

I highly recommend it.

2 Likes