LF/WTB: Kagero Jagdpanzer & Panzerwaffe Poland

Looking for & want to buy the Kagero 19022 Jagdpanzer 1943 - 45 and 15005 Panzerwaffe - Poland 1944 books/decals.

Located in USA Zip 90717.

TIA

Rich

.wlEmoticon { behavior: url(#default#.WLEMOTICON_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } img { behavior: url(#default#IMG_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .wlWriterEditableSmartContent { behavior: url(#default#.WLWRITEREDITABLESMARTCONTENT_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .wlWriterEditableSmartContent > .wlEditField { behavior: url(#default#.WLWRITEREDITABLESMARTCONTENT_>_.WLEDITFIELD_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } blockquote { behavior: url(#default#BLOCKQUOTE_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } #extendedEntryBreak { behavior: url(#default##EXTENDEDENTRYBREAK_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody table { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TABLE_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody td { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TD_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody th { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TH_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postTitle {margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;} .postBody {margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; }

Rich I have both books.

I am in the UK and Royal mail want £12 tracked postage. Surprised smile

Both are mint. Top colours 5 with decals.

Let me know pm if interested I can also then send you a list of other books i have due to clearing out during lockdown if you would like.

Regards

Ray

Ray,

Thanks for your response.

I already have the Kagero Jagdpanzer on order.

How much are you asking for the Panzerwaffe Poland with postage to US Zip 90717?

Regards,

Rich

| RAH
22 February |

• | - |

.wlEmoticon { behavior: url(#default#.WLEMOTICON_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } img { behavior: url(#default#IMG_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .wlWriterEditableSmartContent { behavior: url(#default#.WLWRITEREDITABLESMARTCONTENT_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .wlWriterEditableSmartContent > .wlEditField { behavior: url(#default#.WLWRITEREDITABLESMARTCONTENT_>_.WLEDITFIELD_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } blockquote { behavior: url(#default#BLOCKQUOTE_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } #extendedEntryBreak { behavior: url(#default##EXTENDEDENTRYBREAK_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody table { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TABLE_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody td { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TD_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postBody th { behavior: url(#default#.POSTBODY_TH_WRITER_BEHAVIOR) } .postTitle {margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;} .postBody {margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; }

Rich I have both books.

I am in the UK and Royal mail want £12 tracked postage.

Both are mint. Top colours 5 with decals.

Let me know pm if interested I can also then send you a list of other books i have due to clearing out during lockdown if you would like.

Regards

Ray

Morning Rich
Tracked postage to US is £12.60
Plus £6 for the book.
£18.60 in total if you would like it.

I do have some more books here if you would be interested to see a list?

Regards

Ray

Ray,

Thanks for the quick response.

The book price is reasonable, but, since postage is more than twice the cost of the book, I’ll have to pass.

Regards,

Rich

| RAH
24 February |

• | - |

Morning Rich
Tracked postage to US is £12.60
Plus £6 for the book.
£18.60 in total if you would like it.

I do have some more books here if you would be interested to see a list?

Regards

Ray

Hi Rich
Quite understand, unfortunately Royal mail is so expensive.
Can’t send anything to Europe at the moment either until they get the wrinkles out of the Brexit agreement!

Regards

Ray