Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

https://www.scalemates.com/fr/kits/skp-model-skp-225-light-tactical-trailer-m1101-m1102–1079734

H.P.

Hi Yaroslav,

I don’t have access to Facebook, and yes, I watch and read the Live-Resin news here on Armorama.

But I wonder why you post many 3D scans if they’re not available for purchase yet :grinning:. You mentioned “On sale soon,” but “soon” turns out to be half a year or a year before we ever see them on sale and then more months before other online hobby shops sell them. None of your latest 1/35 U.S. SOF JLTV figures are on sale yet and I check Models-Hobby.com too.

So it’s nice and great that you’re posting news, but if the 3D scans are not 1/35 kits available for sale right now, is there a need to post new images? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wont use facebook or most other social medias… i follow this thread very very closely, and love the Live Resin products. Please keep us updated on here!!!

2 Likes

Dear Customers!
New 18 Live Resin figures available for pre-order, plan to start shipping in early January
Now price is minimal, as shipping started it will increased
And dont forget two new decals LRD-35005 and LRD-35006
All new in one page

To reduce our losses from illegal copying we are now offering advanced sales of our new products. We will begin shipment as soon as we receive the necessary number of preorders. Shipment will take approximately in 4-5 weeks. Prices will increase after shipment begins. All the new items are fully developed and ready for sale, so hurry to place your order now. In the past our new kits were quickly pirated and offered for sale on AliExpress as soon as two weeks after their issue. Our preorder method will help prevent rapid illegal reproduction of our miniatures.

1 Like

Hi Yaroslav:
First of all, congratulations on this launch, I was looking forward to it for my M-ATV! Now if I’m going to have to build it.

I can’t imagine the anger and helplessness you have when you see what happens in China with your products. Yes, it is true that you can see your figures there, they even use your same images with your brand covered.
For my part and you know it, and I know that a large community of fans of your products will continue to buy and enjoy when we put them together and place them in our projects.

I will buy them little by little since for my country they are expensive, but luckily I can do it.

A big greeting from Argentina

Ari

Ari, I say - Big Thanks - to you and all other who buys the original product. It give me a chance to continue
All new sets in one page https://models-hobby.com/featured-products/december-2021.html

4 Likes

A example of painting LRM-35062 figure from Mario Matijasic
Order new sets - https://models-hobby.com/featured-products/december-2021.html

4 Likes

Hi Yaroslav
Today I have ordered six figures. I think your products are atonishings and our obligation is try to support companies like yours in order to avoid the piracy. This is the only way to make bigger our hobby.
A very big thank, Yaroslav
Greetings from Spain.
Emilio

1 Like

I just bought 5 figures from live resin, 4 modern Russian mortar crew plus a truck driver to go with my Zvezda Kamaz truck. They are outstanding in their sculpting, posing and details. No real clean up except for the pour plug locations. They went together very easy with CA glue, I might need to fill a small very small gap where one of the arms is connected but other than that the fit is excellent. These are the first live resin figures I have purchased. The only problem I see is that the strap for the AK - 74(?) isn’t long enough to attach to the butt stock. Processing: 5E3CCD15-C9E6-4A19-8E63-926C4A3521CB.jpeg…
Uploading: 5827672C-8C38-451C-8CC2-431B06725A67.jpeg…
Uploading: 4B0140A6-AD11-43DE-A0BD-B6E27F67F738.jpeg…
Uploading: 259E4424-762C-477E-8062-1F263E7F6D67.jpeg…
Uploading: 95236D0A-639B-4348-ABCF-6C5D52B44407.jpeg…

![image|375x500](upload://5O9lUbeC3ttedOHJWjyLKdlg0ah

.jpeg)

Here are the pics of the figure I tried loading in my previous post

2 Likes

Hi Yaroslav,
while were on the subject of printing uniform pattern, why not doing some new Bundeswehr uniforms?

While were on the subject, why not doing SF Operators e.g. SEALs with SCUBA gear?
BTW Thanks for doing US OCP decals.

Emilio, have your order, thanks. Cast in progress

Richard, great photos, thanks!
We prepare a additional belt sets for more comfort

1 Like

Hermann, I will explore these matters

Thanks Yaroslav :+1:

Live Resin products available at https://models-hobby.com/

7 Likes

I thought this recent video had some good uniform and vehicle shots. Note the TIGER with the remote turret unloading off the ramp at 5:05 into the video.

2 Likes

22.01.22 - shipping new sets will start! So much thanks to all participants!
A some brilliant work and pictures from one customer

4 Likes

Dear Customers!
Now all payment systems is restricted, impossible to oder at models hobby.com, sorry
We work to solve it.
Will inform in this place about progress

5 Likes

Hopefully everything will get back to normal and we can all move forward. When it does, any chance you could do that M14 w/out the scope as a standard M14 in 1/35? I am looking for a few good ones.

1 Like