Live Resin - new weapons, accessories and figures [official]

1 Like

Hello! M-14 with collimator was prepared for big project about Black Hawk Down. But Kittyhawk close their helicopter production

As far as I know, Trumpeter bought Kitty Hawk molds.

Mario

1 Like

That is my understanding as well.

As I understand it dont appear on sale yet? I have a lot of work for UH-1D, but it is also foggy

The M14s look nice. When will they be available?

As far as Trumpeter buying Kitty Hawk’s molds, that is apparently what has happened. Hopefully, they will release them soon.

With or without reworking them? I think that some Panda kits need a makeover.

Where are the bayonet lugs?

Have you figured out payment and ordering yet? I do hope you continue with Blackhawk Down project as I would certainly be interested in those figures and there really arent any good “operators” from that time frame, just the evolution figure and the dragon figures. I would certainly like Shughart and Gordon in various poses.

1 Like

Not looking good mate, as I only posted this yesterday in the ‘Ukrainian Infantryman’ topic - Looks like the Chinese/ Russian copy cats have already got their hands on Yaroslavs Live Resin new modern Russians……won’t ship outside Russia either but going through Aliexpress comrades to advertise the figure/s. I confirmed the seller circled at top is in Russia. Hopefully Yaroslav will move his business to a non sanctioned country so we can still get his items.

Following closely. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Thanks! I have a first vacation for a ten years, and got a little lazy) Aliexpress bites me sometimes, but it’s a part of our live

2 Likes

Congratulations. Hopefully it was/will be well and future success on more resin sets.

1 Like

I ordered from Arma-Models last year. This was before the conflict so I have no idea how things are going now, but I received great communication from them and the product was received in just a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with Arma-Models.

Can you give me a link of this page?

I think he is referring to armahobby.com

Ari

1 Like

Hi Yaroslav as per above from Ari…but this comes up in Poland so does not make sense!

Correct Ari. It was armahobby.com.

I’m pretty sure the store on Ali Express page is Arma Models in Moscow(aka The Yellow Shop).They seem to have many Live Resin items in stock:
https://arma-models.ru/vendors/live_resin/

HTH,
Cheers,
Angel

2 Likes

Bayonet lugs? Checks these out…