Looking for help with campaign/group build management and moderation

We are looking for a few dedicated moderators to help with shepherding and moderating the topics for group builds. This will entail basic moderator duties like answering questions about how group builds work, fixing issues with posted group build proposals or other topics related to group builds. You will also be responsible for creating the main forums that house them, changing the tag status and other minor housekeeping duties. Attention to detail is a must for this, but luckily you are all modelers so you know the drill. :slight_smile:

This is going to be a team-group as well so communicating and working with fellow moderators is also key.

Thanks,
Jim

3 Likes

Jim, If there is an idiots guide that goes with it and not many people step up to help, I will be happy to assist as best I can …(until I get sacked lol). I think the moderators and yourself do a sterling job in running the show and I can imagine that you get snowed under at times.

kind regards

John

2 Likes

Even though I make my share of mistakes , I am willing to step up and try to help … Also I agree if there is a village idiots guide please point me to it.

2 Likes

I’m in Jim. I was the moderator of the Painting Forum on the old site, so I think I have the qualifications. I’ll give it a go.

3 Likes

There just went the site if they let you be a mod. :joy:

3 Likes

And I will remember that comment if they do … lol

7 Likes

Go team go!

1 Like

I’m totally unqualified for something like that but I am super enthusiastic about these forums (plus I am a computer science student so I probably can figure out the technical bits). Here to help!

4 Likes

I’m here every day, and I’m willing to step up and help out. I admin several groups on Facebook so the learning curve might not be too steep. Happy to help any way that I can!

1 Like