Looking for old 1/35 Academy M-998 Cargo Troop Carrier, Kit #1362

I have not been able to find this out of production kit anywhere, at least at a reasonable price. Ebay has is listed, but I have to guarantee that I’ll be it, before it’ll show how much for shipping. I currently have this model, but it is just about unsalvageable. I was about 75% done with the model, before I deployed in 2013. Unfortunately, the family brought home a new kitten, and the lil’ guy walked across my workbench

and did quite a bit of damage to the model. I’d really love to get my hands on another kit, as this resembles the vehicle I was assigned while serving as an XO for an Armored Cav unit. A lot of good memories with that vehicle. Any assistance you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If you can’t find one of the Academy M998s, there are two options by Revell as well.

Thanks! I’ll see if I can track 'em down.

AFV Club reboxed that Academy M998 in their “HUMMER” kit along with some resin parts for a ROC version. You may want to double check/compare the sprues. I know the original wheels aren’t included as they are replaced by resin versions.

https://www.super-hobby.com/products/Hummer-M998.html

There is one on eBay for $40 shipped.