M1078 War Pig 1:35

Love the whole thing but damn man the stowage just makes it! It comes alive and tells a story right there. Outstanding job on the entire vehicle.

Guys- I’m glad you like it. I make transport belts from ordinary masking paper. I fold it in half and cut it. The double layer gives an interesting effect

1 Like

It turned out that the floor area of ​​M1082 is the same as M1078. I have to throw a lot of cargo here

5 Likes

Truck and trailer 99% ready. Now it’s time for the “Afghanistan desert” and dust

8 Likes

Great job on the trailer too. I’m eager to see the whole dio.

Olivier

Wow, nice!

Just please cover those jerry cans with two handles.

Mario

Very nicely detailed and accessorized builds! I have both of these base kits and while I’ll be building them as stock (no conversions) your builds are very inspiring references. Thanks for sharing!

Jimbo

@Maki- sure :metal:

Nice fill on the trailer. :+1:

And…finish

14 Likes

Wow…just, wow. I am totally impressed. The amount of work there and quality of detailing is just amazing.

Nice work. You standard of craftsmanship is always impressive. :+1: :+1:

Great stuff! You really pulled it off nicely, well done!

The only thing I don’t like are those Black Dog fuel canisters with 2 handles…

Mario

I forgot to cover the canisters. I’ll fix it somehow.

Fantastic!

Super well done paint work and weathering.

absolutely awesome work, well done indeed.

Now that turned out amazing. I have to same conversation but I’m lacking the courage to start such project. I am glad to see your work as it me needed motivation/courage to just jump in and start the pig. Only thing, my figure paint sucks which is a bummer cause you cannot have a special forces vehicle with out SF. :grinning:

Really nice work, love the details.
It’s motivating to go on with some of my thing that are laying around

@Stryker45- I hope to see your work in the form of a workshop. Be brave!

1 Like